Before using your trainer, here are 5 important safety tips to keep in mind.
1) Make sure to warm up your muscles with some light exercise such as walking or jumping jacks. Stretching cold muscles may result in injury.
2) Hold a sustained stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don't bounce when stretching. Bouncing causes your muscles to overstretch which may result in small tears in fibers.
3) Only stretch to the point of mild discomfort. If it hurts, you're pushing too hard. Slow and steady wins the race. It's easy to get excited and push yourself too hard in the beginning. Instead, focus on improving over a few weeks rather than a few days.
4) Breathe normally when stretching. Don't try to hold your breath or perform special breathing exercises.
5) Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health professional if you have an injury or have had a previous injury and are unsure of how to stretch properly.
HOW TO INSTALL:
EXERCISE 1: SIDE LEG PULL
EXERCISE 2: FRONT LEG PULL
EXERCISE 3: BACK LEG PULL
EXERCISE 4: STANDING BOW STRETCH
EXERCISE 5: KNEE FLEX/ IT BAND PULL